Friday, February 11, 2011

Shhhhh.....

I've been very quiet this week on purpose....

I'm about to do something potentially stupid and I can't help myself.

I bet its gonna be fun though...

Its certainly going to make for a fun post...  

stay tuned....


In other news I'm gearing up for a brutal marathon stretch of gigs...  I'm pretty much not home for more than a couple of days at a time until early April.  I'm headed to...

Jacksonville, FL for a few days with the girl for some fun and then the work part starts...

Newport Beach, CA
West Palm Beach, FL
Orlando, FL
Boca Raton, FL
Dallas, TX

Its going to hurt... and be a long stretch of gigs.  And somehow I need to get my ass in gear and start swimming regularly again and getting on the bike and building up that fitness level again during all of this.  Fortunately the bike is coming with me on the Orlando/Boca run so I'll get lots of riding in then I hope if my work schedule cooperates.  We'll see though....   I do however plan on taking that whole time period off from running.  I need to keep letting my legs recover.  Speaking of which I went to see Nancy again yesterday for a massage.  This time I let her use as much pressure as she wanted and sucked it up.  I have to say the results are well worth it.  My legs feel better this morning than they have in a long time.  They have been so tight lately its been really annoying.  Speaking of which I forgot to take some ibu this morning.  Oops.  Ok... time for me to pack up this laptop and get my act together.  Lots to do before we head to the airport this afternoon.

No comments:

Post a Comment